Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Helen & Peter

I don't think I've had a wedding post this year that hasn't started with some remark about the weather. I'm afraid the next couple are going to follow the existing pattern!

Helen and Peters wedding was held on Friday, March 11th, at the Deck in Canberras Regatta Point.  The weather the morning of Helen & Peters wedding was, well, not good!  The rain and drizzle had settled in and it didn't look like it was going anywhere in a rush.  Come the afternoon though, the drizzly grey skies had developed into the most spectacular storm clouds that formed an amazing backdrop for their evening (and just as importantly, just hovered there looking magnificent without raining on us - thanks clouds!)

It was so lovely watching Helen and Peter sharing their vows of love surrounded by lots of family and so many long term friends.  Having had bad luck with lost photographs in the past, I've done my best to get a few images up for them as soon as possible to set their minds at ease.  Hope you enjoy sharing the joy!

See more of my wedding photography at my website: Kate Luke Photography

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both of you. Wonderful pictures.
    May you both continue to bring to each other love, joy and support.

    Sylvie and Hugh

    ReplyDelete